- City planning -- United Kingdom -- Great Britain -- England -- London, 2 results
- Fur trade -- Northwest, Canadian., 1 results
- Fur trade -- Canada -- History., 1 results
- Public transportation, 1 results
- France -- Paris, 1 results
- United Kingdom -- London, 1 results
- Tourism -- United Kingdom -- Great Britain -- England -- London, 1 results
- Urban renewal -- United Kingdom -- Great Britain -- London, 1 results
- Urban renewal -- United Kingdom -- Great Britain -- England -- London, 1 results
- Regional planning -- United Kingdom -- Great Britain, 1 results
11 Results for London (England)
11 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA CAC 12
The fonds contains drawings for six projects (18 originals and 1 copy) dating from 1835-1850, including the Manchester Atheneum (1836-1839), the Italianate Trentham Hall in Staffordshire (1934-1949), the Houses of Parliament (1836) in London at We...
Barry, Charles, 1795-1860
- CA CAC SUPC 1-2835
- CA RBD MSG 1245-2
Part of Simon McGillivray Fonds
File contains a letter written by Simon McGillivray to his creditors of the various firms wherein he was a partner. McGillivray presents the worth of several of his assets in an attempt to ease the creditors and assure them that the Deed he has se...
- CA CAC SUPC 1-4676
Institut d'aménagement et d'urbanisme de la région d'Ile-de-France
- CA RBD MSG 1245
A collection of documents from the life of Simon McTavish including a letter to his creditors and a series of legal opinions on the estate of Simon and William McGillivray. Documents' informational value is largely financial in nature.