File 154 - Alterations to St. James Church

Title and statement of responsibility area

Title proper

Alterations to St. James Church

General material designation

Parallel title

Other title information

Title statements of responsibility

Title notes

Level of description

File

Reference code

CA CAC 1-3-154

Edition area

Edition statement

Edition statement of responsibility

Class of material specific details area

Statement of scale (cartographic)

Statement of projection (cartographic)

Statement of coordinates (cartographic)

Statement of scale (architectural)

Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)

Dates of creation area

Date(s)

  • July 1916-January 1917 (Creation)

Physical description area

Physical description

83 drawings: 5 ink on linen; 61 pencil on paper; 6 watercolour on paper; 11 blueprints
1 card
30 photographs

Publisher's series area

Title proper of publisher's series

Parallel titles of publisher's series

Other title information of publisher's series

Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series

Numbering within publisher's series

Note on publisher's series

Archival description area

Name of creator

(1910-1944)

Custodial history

Scope and content

Church.
1 survey drawing: site plan
11 development drawings: organ, choir screen, windows, lettering, doors, panel, hall, memorial tablet
11 working drawings: floor plan, exterior and interior elevations, ceiling plan
60 detail drawings: woodwork (including baptismal font, rail, notice and hymn board, panels, organ casing, benches, gate, altar), ironwork (including gate, choir screen), porch, plasterwork (including vestibule, ceiling vent), doors, foundations, organ, vestry, fittings, lettering, decorative shields, windows, stained glass, furniture, pulpit steps, clockcase, bracket, tablet
1 card: sign
30 photographs: 4 finished exteriors; 14 finished interiors; 1 detail; 11 others

Notes area

Physical condition

Immediate source of acquisition

Arrangement

Language of material

Script of material

Location of originals

Availability of other formats

Restrictions on access

Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication

Finding aids

Associated materials

Related materials

Accruals

General note

Photographs inscribed verso: "Screen. St. James Church Three Rivers/Design Nobbs & Hyde/Craftsman H. Sontheim" and "St. James Church Three Rivers/Front Cover Bracket and Counterweight/Design Nobbs & Hyde/Craftsmen H. Sontheim (cantilever)/and F. Sciortino (Dove)"

Alternative identifier(s)

Nobbs database project ID

155

Nobbs database op number

129

Standard number area

Standard number

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Control area

Description record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules or conventions

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language of description

Script of description

Sources

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related places