Title and statement of responsibility area
Performance, 12 April 2023
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title devised by archivist.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
12 April 2023 (Creation)
Physical description area
- 10 audio recordings : wav
- 1 program : pdf
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
Recorded April 12, 2023, Tanna Schulich Hall, McGill University. Featuring: McGill Jazz Choir ; Bohdanna Novak, artistic director and conductor.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
- Listen to recording: Aphex Twin - Richard David James. Flim.
- Listen to recording: Corea, Chick. Humpty Dumpty.
- Listen to recording: Loewe, Frederick, 1901-1988. Brigadoon. Almost like being in love, arr. Kerry Marsh.
- Listen to recording: Duke, Vernon, 1903-1969. Walk a little faster. April in Paris, arr. Kerry Marsh.
- Listen to recording: McFerrin, Madison. Insane, arr. Violet Massie-Vereker.
- Listen to recording: Birch, Diane. Nothing But A Miracle, arr. Maiko Button.
- Listen to recording: Kern, Jerome, 1885-1945. Very warm for May. All the things you are, arr. Ben Monder, Julia Dollison.
- Listen to recording: Saalfield, Naomi - Palm, Nai. Lace Skull, arr. Kerry Marsh.
- Listen to recording: Radiohead (Musical group). The Tourist, arr. David von Kampen.
- Listen to recording: Gershwin, George, 1898-1937. Lady, be good! Oh, lady, be good!, arr. Darmon Meader.
Restrictions on access
Recordings are available for streaming only by users with valid McGill IDs. For more information, see Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication on the Schulich School of Music Concerts and Events Collection or click on a recording link above.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Brigadoon. Almost like being in love
Walk a little faster. April in Paris
Nothing But A Miracle
Very warm for May. All the things you are
Lady, be good! Oh, lady, be good!
Standard number area
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description record identifier
Rules or conventions
Level of detail
Dates of creation, revision and deletion
Language of description
Script of description
Digital object metadata