Title and statement of responsibility area
Barott and Blackader fonds
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on content.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Barott & Blackader
Physical description area
2 architectural drawings
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Barott established the architectural firm Barott, Blackader & Webster with associates Gordon Home Blackader (1885-1916) and Daniel T. Webster (1870-1939) in 1912. From 1917 to 1935, the firm operated under the name Barott & Blackader.
The architectural drawings were donated by Mrs. F. D. Mathias.
Scope and content
Consists of 2 architectural drawings on paper of Canada Cement Company Building, 606 Cathcart Street, Montreal, Quebec, 1921 (1955 copies). Includes front elevation, details of cols. pilons etc., 2nd and 3rd floors).
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material