Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on the documents in the fonds.
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
- Entin, Martin A.
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
The fonds contains materials that Dr. M. Entin collected for his biography of Dr. Archibald. Mainly include articles relate to tuberculosis, pancreatitis, wound healing, history of surgery, and scientific writing. It also includes letters from Edward Archibald to Mrs. Archibald, letters to Archibald from William Osler and Sir Henry Gray, addenda of Archibald's world journey in 1936, and articles by Archibald.
Some draft chapters of the biography of Dr. Archibald and research data for 100th Anniversary of Royal Victoria Hospital can also be found in the fonds.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script note
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Generated finding aid
- Contribuiçào ao Estudo da ineroaço dos Músculos Tenares e da Anastomose de Cannieu e Riché, Edie Benedito Caetano, 1982.
- Wound healing: a symposium based upon the Lister centenary scientific meeting held in Glasgow, September 1965.
- La moisson littéraire, 1993.
- Silence du monde: poèmes/silencio del mundo: poemas/silence of the world: poems. Claude Hamelin, 1995.
- Words for sale: for the periodical writers association of Canada, 1983.
- Catalogue 73: Three thousand titles on the history of medicine and surgery. W.Bruce Fye [pamphlet].
- Catalogue 103: Canadian medicine: the Dr. Franklyn H. Hicks collection, 1991 [pamphlet].