Title and statement of responsibility area
Émigré musician files.
General material designation
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on content of series.
Level of description
CA MDML 2
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
This series consists of the biographical information on each émigré collected by Dr. Helmer. The series contains approximately 1030 items. Each file folder may hold:
- Paul Helmer’s bio-bibliography of the individual(s), as in Appendix A of Growing with Canada.
- Transcripts and/or summaries of interviews conducted by Paul Helmer, Rachel Anderson, and Katharine Neufeld.
- Documentary evidence pertaining to the individual(s): primary and secondary sources, both original and copied material.
- Paul Helmer’s notes and drafts for Growing with Canada.